Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Phillies Jerseys Zhangle Yao gradually sobbing together

In a fit of anger, not had time to serious thought, and now I sat in silence grew more and more there are on the sofa, lit a cigarette, inhaled deeply, looking at sitting on the opposite side look a little lost the Zhangle Yao, I gently sigh a deep breath.
asked softly.
Mo before the cup of Zhangle Yao is ask to use your fingers a circle, hear my words after the first hands shocked, but soon stabilized. Advantage of the opportunity to pick up the cup, and the light drink of water then She pretended nothing had happened, calm asked: I quietly sat down beside her hand to take away the cup of her hands, his hands resting on her shoulders, looked into her eyes, sincere, said: of person I know best, to my understanding you, you will not somehow make such a requirement, I guess you must be a reason, tell me, what difficulty I can help you solve. Why should we this means it? you know, all these years, from the roadside to sell things I Huating Road open stalls, and now re-establishment of this company is how Burongyia to! Now I tell you once before, now is that we are friends forever. If you have any difficulty or trouble to tell me to believe that I, I, no problems, no matter what difficulties, I will help you. With difficulty.
Zhangle Yao gradually sobbing together, gently nodded. She tried to hold back the tears, but tears still flowed down disobedient in my last sentence, she can not help it, flapping in my shoulder teeth crying up the pent-up tears spilled out, a short while, put my shoulders are wet all over.
a trace of bad feeling. She has been a stronger girl, turned out to be such a gaffe, is it ........? across an idea in my mind, I was surprised, but recovered for funny,Atlanta Braves Jerseys, suspicious and ruled out the idea now is to make her first mood stabilized,Phillies Jerseys, I gently tapping the side like coaxing general

No comments:

Post a Comment