Friday, May 25, 2012

mlb throwback jerseys he did not fight back just scared

Tired tonight, housing subsidies go to sleep! Room, I constantly blame, I should be better modified vocabulary fishes, at least in their own language is no longer so strong impact, but why I was so impulsive it?
A sleepless night, many times to want to want to burst into the bedroom, filial soft, I'm sorry, but it was closed the door, such as the abyss of hell, and that always makes me discouraged this evening, so quiet, imagine the filial soft cry sound, I did not hear. da da sound heard with the pendulum, along with my anxious heart.
That night I eventually did fall asleep a little, maybe things are not that what it
When I woke up, only to see the letter under the door, a bad feeling in my heart and looked up just 4 minutes, and ran into the bedroom, had disappeared Shen Xiao soft trace.
Do not want to see her letter what kind of swan song, and I anxiously out of the room. I'll find her ...
That night I will never forget, too much pain I can not use the more detailed language to describe the prevailing mood. Received the telephone to the hospital, sinking, as if drowning the struggling heart sank to the bottom.
Ran into the hospital in a panic to find a doctor, his time shaking his head thump my chest. I growled, the hospital staff strength to stop living, with trembling hands on the surgery notice signed on looked at filial piety Sophie was taken to the operating room, the moment I do not know why filial piety soft like that, she was wearing clothes and my evening meal.
Until the lights go out and see the operating room, the next day at noon. Mood from colic to regret, from regret to numb ... I'm so scared never see filial piety soft.
I did not tell anyone, the filial soft into the hospital, and the courage to tell their parents, no parents of filial piety soft face told by my side is that the perpetrator, his attitude is very good,mlb throwback jerseys, but just drunk walking in the streets did not drive, while Shen Xiao soft, broke into it to hit him, wanted to get angry, but the front of this woman fell to the ground cramps up, that moment, his sober, and Shen Xiao soft sent the hospital, and then with Shen Xiao soft phone informed me, because my husband Shen Xiao soft.
Nevertheless, I was severely beaten in front of drunk meal, he did not fight back just scared, maybe things are little relationship with him, but I have been crazy Shen Xiao soft condition to conceal my or anything else ... I am cranky, in pain grabbing his hair, and why we love so hard?
Finally the attending doctor came out, I quickly rushed in front of him, I do not know is nervous because of what I'm speechless, afraid he said yesterday filial soft jump to at the moment is a cold body.
The doctor patted me on the shoulder and said: Did not listen carefully to the doctor behind what the one I'm sorry he nearly made me have suicidal thoughts, but what can only keep the adults, children do not, completely silly out of filial piety soft baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment